Does popular flooring refund competitors measurement fees?
– Yes, when buying from us show us your receipt from the other company and that amount will be taken off the final price!
Does Popular Flooring sell everywhere in Texas?
– Yes, but our install services are geographically limited. Please call (940)855-4572 or click on ‘Contact Us’ on this page and inquire about a specific location.
How can I schedule a free in-home sales appointment?
– You can call Popular Flooring at (940)855-4572, click on ‘Contact Us’ at the top of this page or stop in and speak with one of our friendly sales staff to schedule an appointment. Sales appointments are generally available between 9:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am-5:00pm on Saturdays.
What if I have to re-schedule my sales appointment?
– To re-schedule an appointment, please contact (940)855-4572; an associate will be available to assist you.
When can I expect my sales representative to arrive?
– One of our sales staff will arrive within a 30 minute window that you initially selected during your appointment set-up.
Why must all parties making the decision be present for the entire appointment?
– Popular Flooring sales staff cannot leave samples at your home. If there is more than one person required for a purchase decision, we ask that they be present to view the samples at the time of the visit, and to discuss purchasing options.
What brands does Popular Flooring carry?
-Popular Flooring carries a full range of brands to meet any home owner’s needs. Please check the ‘Brands’ section for a more detailed listing.
Does Popular Flooring carry Area Rugs?
– No. Popular Flooring does not carry area rugs, but we can have any style or color of carpet you select, cut to any shape or size, and then bound with a complimenting edge binding of your choice.
What types of payments does Popular Flooring accept?
-Popular Flooring accepts all forms of payment and all major credit cards.
Does Popular Flooring offer financing? Can I apply for financing prior to the Sales Appointment?
– Yes, Popular Flooring offers financing with “No Interest, No payment for one year” for qualified applicants. We can pre-approve your financing prior to the sales appointment, upon request.
Do Popular Flooring products carry a warranty?
– Yes, all Popular Flooring products are warranted. Details for product warranties can be provided at any time, and will be discussed during your free in-home consultation.
Does Popular Flooring dispose of my old product?
-Popular Flooring does offer free haul away options; and we recycle old padding! Your sales representative can provide the details.
Does Popular Flooring clean carpet?
– No, at this time, Popular Flooring does not clean carpet.
Does Popular Flooring repair or service existing products?
– No, Popular Flooring does not service nor do we do repairs on others installations, or products that were not purchased from us.
Does Popular Flooring color match carpet?
-Popular Flooring does not color match however with the variety of styles and colors available we can work towards complimenting your décor.
Does Popular Flooring install on weekends?
– Yes. Popular Flooring can install on Saturdays. Saturday installations are highly sought after, and may require scheduling your job on the next available or open Saturday. Popular Flooring is closed on Sundays.
How can I schedule my installation?
– Your sales staff can schedule an installation appointment at the time of his or her visit. If an installation appointment was not scheduled with the Sales Representative, please contact (940)855-4572 and one of our staff will be available to assist you.
How do I re-schedule my installation?
– Please contact (940)855-4572; and we will be able to help you with your rescheduling.
Does Popular Flooring move furniture?
– Yes, Popular Flooring does move basic furniture, but not extremely heavy objects or pianos, china cabinets, pool tables, floor model televisions, fish tanks etc…
Why is my carpet shedding?
– It is not uncommon for new carpet to shed for up to 120 days. The main reason for carpet shedding is due to loose fiber left from the milling process. It is recommended that the carpet be vacuumed frequently to eliminate or minimize the shedding.
I have an issue or concern regarding my product that is already installed.
– Please contact us at (940)855-4572 or select “Contact Us” here on this website and describe how we can be of assistance.